Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT examination is conducted to recruit candidates in the Indian Air forces. Aspirants willing to become a part of Indian Air Force Academy can apply for the AFCAT exam and chase their dream career, like CDS exam, Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted twice a year UPSC. Candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) after qualifying AFCAT exam and after that, successful candidates will be appointed with their respective training academies.
AFCAT EXAMINATION DETAILS
Exam:- AFCAT (I & II)
- Forms:- December and June
- Exam:- February and August
- Age limit:- 20 to 26 years
- For Flying Branch: – Degree from a recognized university with 60% and 12th Passed with 60 marks in Each Physics and Maths
- For Ground Duty technical: – Degree from a recognized university with 60% marks
- For Ground Duty Non- Technical: – Degree of a recognized university with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Statistics international relation, Defence studies, psychology, computer science, TT, Management, Mass Communication etc. with a 50% marks in aggregate all papers put together in past. Graduation and 60% marks in Graduation.